| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gioia Del Colle in April is quite mild at 11.25 °C (52.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Gioia Del Colle April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gioia Del Colle, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gioia Del Colle:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) NNW
- Trevico, Italy - 146.4 kms (91 miles) WNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) S
- Latronico, Italy - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) SW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 162.6 kms (101 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SSW